Let’s talk about children’s books:
1) They’re written to be read aloud, so they’re melodic and easy to read, even for the most nervous speaker.
2) They’re short and sweet, and give everyone who hears them the warm and fuzzies.
3) And they usually give a good, clear message about love, respect, kindness, and embracing adventure.
Sounds like a pretty good place to look for wedding reading ideas!
Continuing our mini-series of wedspiring wedding readings, today we’re looking at cute – but not too cute – children’s books you can read during your wedding ceremony.
Cute wedding readings from children’s books
- I Like You by Sandol Stoddard Warburg
- Us Two by A. A. Milne
- Oh! The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
Title image by Annie Spratt.